Sunday, July 1, 2012

The break up text,

Nick M. Sun 10:59pm
Hey   so its over...sorry it didnt work out but im done kicking it with u

In the past three months I've been sexually assaulted by a boy I considered my bestfriend, came in second place to an ex-girlfriend, abandoned by my long term "friend" (a relationship in which there was so much sexual tension all we did was talk about fucking each other), and now. Now. NOW I get dumped.

When is it going to end?

Amani believes I need to express my emotions. But honestly...what is there to express? I'm emotionally exhausted. I made room for Nick in my life, re-scheduling my trip to New York in order to attend an event he wanted to go to, but it means nothing now. Everything is over. And now I'm staring at my crackberry wondering how the hell do I respond to this? Hurt him? No. That's not what I want to do.

I don't know what I want to do.

Papa Weatherly's advice?

If he thinks she doesn't give a shit it will bother him more than anything because he obviously gave a shit about her.

So should I go back to my old ways? Be the cool girl with no emotions? Sounds good to me. What should I text my "ex-not boyfriend"? I was thinking something along the lines of:

I'm 17 :) Statutory rape, have fun in jail! Hope you have lots of butt sex! xoxo

While that brings a smile across my face I need to actually learn from the advice of Papa W. I'm not looking to get back together with Nick. I'm leaving anyway so making this relationship work is pointless.

How about...

Thanks for the memories baby!

Snobbish? Perhaps, plus I left my lighter in his car so maybe....

Ok, honey! I left my magic lighter in you car so if you can give it to Aubrey that'd be great<3

Good? Good.
The perfect response to the break up text.

No comments:

Post a Comment