Wednesday, December 21, 2011

God is telling me not to be a whore,

So, I got a little carried away at my friend's 18th birthday party....

Basically I met this guy named Kyle, and we hooked up, "Get it or Regret it" has always been my motto but never before have I've gone so far sexually without knowing the guy. He drove me home because I was too intoxicated to drive and the entire time he was apologizing because he didn't know I was a virgin, we didn't have sex, but we did come close. I didn't really care, I'm usually a boisterous individual, but when I'm drunk I'm the meekest little girl so I didn't say anything. He apologizing made the entire thing awkward, I must admit. I mean it was my decision. I let it happen.

...3 days later I get a "Severe Throat Infection"...

This is God telling me not to be whore.

No comments:

Post a Comment