Monday, December 5, 2011

Expectations

I know you guys are probably sick and tired of hearing about my problems. But anywho, I've decided that love should not be chased. My family, friends, and SOCIETY (curse you!) continue to pressure me into a relationship. There are a few boys I'm trying to talk to but I don't get butterflies when I see them, I frankly don't care if they text me back--simply put, I don't like anyone right now. Sure, I think Yanni is cute, (and he kind of sorta give me butterflies) but we don't talk much outside of class so, why pursue anyone else?

I don't know why I am such an independent person, I think New York made me this way. In the words of the wise, "You're not a true New Yorker until you navigate the streets on your own". I try my best to live free in every aspect I can. Free from social limitations, and the expectations society has for me. Live Free. Be Free. Stay Free.

No comments:

Post a Comment