Wednesday, December 28, 2011

FUCK YOU COLLEGE

I have recently found out that I have been rejected from my dream school. How did I handle it?

Well, I didn't cry hysterically, I didn't burn all of my college paraphernalia, I didn't drop out of high school, and most importantly, I didn't go on a murder rampage killing everyone of their admitted students. But what did I do? ...I don't really have an answer for you.

I'm still trying to figure that out myself. I quickly began to focus on my second and third choice colleges, convincing myself that they were better than my first. (And they are, obviously)

But it's whatever, I'll live. And become supppppa famous, and NYU will realize that rejecting me was the biggest mistake of their life.
(Don't you love how I refer to them as one entity?)  

No comments:

Post a Comment